Jeremy Clarkson gives you his bank account details!

Silly story of the year so far, for me. In a recent newspaper column, Jeremy Clarkson claimed that the recent furore over the government losing 25 million people's personal details on two computer discs was completely pointless as there was no way fraudstaers could use these details to take money from anyone's account. To illustrate his point, he published his own bank account number and sort code in the paper and said he wasn't worried as all you could use it for was to put money into his account.

Guess what happened next?

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

its funny but you have to put your respect him for having an opinion and having the balls to back it up, even if he was proved wrong in this case!

Well if I were him, I'd be suing the bank. They're clearly in the wrong to have set up a direct debit with just that information; they couldn't possibly have had any evidence that it was Clarkson himself who provided it.

Archived