Waitrose on Ecclesall Road - Gemma the beggar is back

Hi Guys

Just to give you the heads up. Gemma and her male friend are hanging around Waitrose in Ecclesall road asking for money. Well they were there yesterday around 6pm.

Worse still, her male friend was going into the waitrose service station forecourt while drivers were filling up to ask for money. It could be quite intimidating for people who do not know these people. Especially as it was still dark.

Just thought I'd let you know.

You're not officially a forum member till you've met Gemma!

She's a blonde, homeless heroin addict, but on a brighter note she is very kind to animals and recently released "Gemma's Begxercise To Fitness DVD" which sold very well, with all profits going to the Salvation Army hostel on Charter Row.

If you don't mind me saying - your thread title is a bit off its own topic. It sounds like something about the supermarket - Not 'Gemma'.

i thought that too- perhaps "Gemma the Beggar- Back in Business at Waitrose" may be more appropriate! ;):D

x

Archived