Anyone know of any Outram Family from S5 area

Trying to find anyone who knows of an Outram family from Netherthorpe or Southey Green area of Sheffield , my grandmother was born May Outram in 1919 her parents were George Outram b, Sheffield and Elsie Maud (nee Smart) who was born in Market Harborough . May ran off with my grandfather George Taylor and no one seems to know what became of them although i'm led to believe they split up and she may have re married , doing my family history and would be great to be able to find out purely out of curiosity ,would be grateful for any help :thumbsup:

The world's gone mad and i've lost touch

Trying to find anyone who knows of an Outram family from Netherthorpe or Southey Green area of Sheffield , my grandmother was born May Outram in 1919 her parents were George Outram b, Sheffield and Elsie Maud (nee Smart) who was born in Market Harborough . May ran off with my grandfather George Taylor and no one seems to know what became of them although i'm led to believe they split up and she may have re married , doing my family history and would be great to be able to find out purely out of curiosity ,would be grateful for any help :thumbsup:QuoteRE Your Grannie

Hi l knew a Bill Outram 1918-20 sounds about right for his age he lived on Petre st during the war hehad a Daughter who married and went to live off Hemsworth rd may have been your Grans bro; eh? Cheers Arthur.

The world's gone mad and i've lost touch

so have l, ARTHUR!

There were two brothers, both teachers at Marlcliffe in the 50's.

One was called Sam, he taught french, the other was known as Captain Outram, P.E. teacher, but I can't remember his first name. I know one of them lived somewhere opposite the reservoir on Moonshine lane, Southey Green, but not sure which one.

Archived