Best Italian on Ecclesall Road?

Benneh

i agree with tooeg, if its italian you want, dont go to eccy rd.

the new place, abouella(sp) on the corner of hickmott rd is pretty decent with reasonable prices for food & beers.

cassanovas on crookes is a very good italian.

Ecclesall Road? Sod that, try Vito's on South Road in Walkley, I booked an unofficial foodie meet there about a month or so back, and talk about decent sized Pizzas! :shocked:

Quite cheap as well, I'd definitely recommend them and will go again at some point.

How do,

What is generally considered as the best Italian on Ecclesall Road? Was going to go to Felicinis but have read mixed opinions....

Thanks

Chris

Never been there, but I'm supposed to be going in a couple of weeks with work. Do we need to rethink the venue?

I like Maranello opposite Tesco. Not the cheapest around but very good. I had veal last time I went - highly recommended! Fellicinis is nice but it's not at all authentic. Nonnas I despise - full of prats; and that's without mentioning the clientele. I'd probably go to London Road for a decent Italian now - Ecclesall Road ain't what it used to be!

Archived