CB Radio User Eddie Fisherman, Sadly Passed Away.

Well know Sheffield cb user dies

Ive been asked by his family to anounce that Eddie Fisherman passed away in his sleep this morning cause unknown ?

Anyone that can anounce it on cb for family please i was asked to do so but have had to dismantle equipment for now.

Ive been asked by his family to anounce that Eddie Fisherman passed away in his sleep this morning cause unknown ?

Anyone that can anounce it on cb for family please i was asked to do so but have had to dismantle equipment for now.

My sincere condolences to his family :( Cupid x

Try pm'ing RED ALERT x

Good Night God Bless, 10-10 Good Buddie

Bigtop

10 10 good buddy RIP .....condolences to all his family, delta lady x

Archived