Sheffield City ghost tour

If anyone is interested I'm runnig ghost tours from the Town Hall steps in Sheffield every Monday and Wednesday evening at 7.30pm. The tour takes about one and half hours and ends in the queens head public house. The tour prices are reasonable.

I went last Monday and thought it was great. I didn't see any ghosts but I learnt loads, not just about ghosts but about the history of Sheffield. Not being from Sheffield originally I didn't know that much about the history.

It cost a fiver but its cheaper for students and OAP's, the tour lasted about 2 hours.

The tour starts at the town hall steps and finishes at The Queens Head pub near Pond St.

• 2 years later...

I have been on the ghost tour mr dreadful if u remember i was with miss filipovic (if i spelt it right) i was the 1 who asked about the p lol if any1 does go ask what the p means in his name.anyway it is a great visit and i would recommend it to anybody

Archived