Plug is a disgrace

CarlSheff

What a complete robbery!!!

Not only did i pay £22 for entry into Plug nightclub which i thought was a complete rip off...i and a few others paid £22 for Floorfillers not to see Mylo. So when you decided to close the floorfillers at 12.40 rs not only was it polite but also necessary for either our money back to those that was in the room are for is to gain free entry into a number of floorfillers nights as its normally only £7 a time..but for you to try and con us into the free entry before 11.30 is a disgrace as that is for everybody on any given saturday.

At the end of the day we paid our money to see Floorfillers NOT Mylo as we didn't get what we wanted i and a number of others are really <blank> off with this, not only have i seen Mylo on a numerous occasions to which he was a mega dissappointment i wouldn't want to waste £22 to his money.

I Hope Plug do act on this but i really can't see this. Utter disgrace and no matter what it was whether it was heating not working or whatever numerous of people wanted to carry it on. What a complete waste of a night & money.

I can never understand how clubs in Sheffield think they can get away with charging extortionate door fees to see DJ's, either 2nd rate ones or former big names in decline

....when was the last time a PROPER big name 'A' List DJ played Sheffield??? Clubs here put on 'B' list (or lower!) DJ's who are worth about £2.50 a ticket, and expect the masses to flock and pay well over the odds? Hmmmmmm......this is one of the reasons the dance club scene in Sheffield has fallen to all all time low, no big names, just over hyped and valued 'B' List DJ's.....

Leeds, Manchester, etc, as others have stated, blows the Sheffield scene into the mud...its a far cry from 10 years ago, when Sheffield dance clubs and the 'scene' was pretty much in awe to all......

We've apologised to Carl and his friends and offered him some compensation for the problems. Unfortunately the bloody heating packed in in that room which made it freezing and the bar staff were virtually wearing gloves to keep warm. So the room had to close.

Golden Fleece....with a capacity of 1440 we cant just open our doors and expect it to be filled.....Mylo cost us £10k.....so hence the door price. We do have a very good policy of not trying to overcharge our customers....our drinks are the cheapest of any club in the city.

Happy New Year everyone.

adele

x

Golden Fleece....with a capacity of 1440 we cant just open our doors and expect it to be filled.....Mylo cost us £10k.....so hence the door price. We do have a very good policy of not trying to overcharge our customers....our drinks are the cheapest of any club in the city.

Happy New Year everyone.

x

Does he really cost £10K? He must be the most expensive asset of the Isle of Skye then. I guess it was NY Eve though and prices double....

Actually Plug is one of the better clubs for name DJ's..its some of the others who try to persuade you to part with mega bucks to see some so called big name that makes you go "Who?"

So is Floorfillers better than Embrace then? I've not been to Plug since they started doing this Floorfillers thing.

Not a fan of embrace at all..dont get what makes people want to go there every weekend. over priced, door staff and the staff in general treat you like cr*p and if i am honest everything about embrace is exactly how a club shouldn't be, thats just my opinion tho.

We've apologised to Carl and his friends and offered him some compensation for the problems. Unfortunately the bloody heating packed in in that room which made it freezing and the bar staff were virtually wearing gloves to keep warm. So the room had to close.

Happy New Year everyone.

adele

x

10k for mylo :suspect::hihi:

not saying you didnt but fek a duck thats extortionate, he's hardly sasha/digweed standard which is what you would want for 10 chuffin grand dont care if its new years eve or a arrmageddon party jaysus.

Archived