• Arbourthorne
    • Burngreave
    • Parson Cross
    • Wincobank
    • Manor Park
    • Darnall
    • Woodthorpe
    • City Centre

I think you need a few more candidates such as Dore, Fulwood, Ecclesall, Totley. These areas always strike me as soul-less with a large proportion of their population consisting of people who look down on other areas of the city.

There is a good case for transferring these areas out of Sheffield.

IMHO, that is.

No one looking down on anyone, and if you think something is worse than that on the list vote for other. For some reason the polls won't have more than 6 options. If you look in the Moving to Sheffield forum, people are always asking whats the best place to move to and which areas are to be avoided. I intend to post the results on to that page when enough people have voted so people thinking of moving to the area have some idea.

You are quite right maxt.

Even If I won the lottery I wouldn't want to live Dore and Fullwood etc....

There are too many tupney (sp) bit millionaires as my dear old nan would say.

Give me a working class area everytime.

Originally posted by "steelblade"

You are quite right maxt.

Even If I won the lottery I wouldn't want to live Dore and Fullwood etc....

There are too many tupney (sp) bit millionaires as my dear old nan would say.

Give me a working class area everytime.

I wouldn't live in Dore/Fullwood if I won the lottery either.

I'd be in the States - Canary Islands - New Zealand - Australia or somewhere nice n hot! :P

My vote has to go to Arbourthorne. I once got the wrong tram and got off at arbourthorne and it was awful. I was stuck opposite a big, ugly block of flats waiting for the correct tram and it was just so depressingly run down in every direction i looked.

How many people have put Manor down cos they've heard it's the 'worst estate in Britain'? That's not on. :lol:

You're far more likely to have a dangerous encounter in Burngreave or Pitsmoor...

I've sampled the delights of living in all of these places. Actually, during my 'desperate domiciles' stage, I preferred Manor to the others. :P

Originally posted by "alchresearch"

The worst area is the one which t020 lives in!

oh the hilarity, very witty, and it pleases me almost as much as knowing that you live 30 miles across the pennines from me and not in Sheffield anymore. :lol:

hmmph

Archived