Montgomery Dental Care? Would you recommend them?

Is anyone a patient at the Montgomery Dental Care on Infirmary Rd near Tesco's?

I am looking to find a new dentist and have heard good feedback about Montgomery's. If you currently go there or have in the past would you recommend them based on quality of service and cost?

Much appreaciated :)

I am an NHS patient and I would recommend them. We see Donn Tomkinson and he's very good. Prices standard NHS. The other guy is Mick (can't remember his other name) & he's excellent at bridge work etc but he doesn't take NHS patients.

No I would not recommend them,I left that practice because they did work and left part of their equipment in my tooth,was awful bled all the time and was so painful,I actually made a official complaint but nothing came of it.

I've been going for years and years, I started seeing Tony Ditchfield up to his retirement, now I see Mick Kirk. Never had anything but exceptional care and expertise.

However, going to the Dentist is really hard for some people, and there isn't a Dentist on the planet who doesn't have to drill, fill, scrape, and inject you at some point, the important thing is that you pick a practice that is successful with mostly happy patients. Looking at the replies to this thread Montomery tick all the boxes.

Archived