Are you on Twitter?

I am, I follow Steven, wossy, Dave Gorman, Tim Minchin and a few other celebs, and my one friend who is on!

I haven't got around to checking if there's anyone to stalk on there who I actually know :hihi: . Having the minutiae of some folks' hour by hour lives pop up on screen is strangely captivating though.

As well as Stephen Fry, I'm following Stephanie Pearl-McPhee, Mythbusters' Adam Savage and Casey from Ravelry :D .

I haven't got around to checking if there's anyone to stalk on there who I actually know :hihi: . Having the minutiae of some folks' hour by hour lives pop up on screen is strangely captivating though.

As well as Stephen Fry, I'm following Stephanie Pearl-McPhee, Mythbusters' Adam Savage and Casey from Ravelry :D .

Isn't it tho! I love seeing what people are eating and things! Its like legal stalking!

Latest from Stephen Fry, who's been busy giving a talk at one of London's Apple Stores:

Ok. This is now mad. I am stuck in a lift on the 26th floor of Centre Point. Hell's teeth. We could be here for hours. Arse, poo and widdle

Complete with photos.

I'm gripped! :hihi:

He is just so funny, just the wya he uses words!

He's a delight. I've been stalking checking out his Twitter photos too. I love the caption to this one:

It got a little tired of my propinquity and scuttled up this tree and all but poked its tongue out at me.

The wee beastie is the Madagascan Fossa, an animal he describes as looking like it's made up of other animals' spare parts. I'll say! Part kangaroo, part fox, part cat, part monkey, and part scary thing without a name. Fascinating stuff.

Archived