BNP is biggest threat warns Harriet..

Harriet Harman warned yesterday that the BNP are Labours biggest threat after they came from apparantly nowhere to poll more than 23% in Moston, Manchester

Is it now time for us all to get behind the BNP ?

If you don't mind voting for a party with a convicted racist as it's leader, that that is your business. I can't see them as a threat though, all they are is a one issue protest vote of a party.

If you don't mind voting for a party with a convicted racist as it's leader, that that is your business. I can't see them as a threat though, all they are is a one issue protest vote of a party.

Isnt everyone allowed a second chance?

Whatever has happened in someones past should be exactly that....In the past, so I keep getting told on here

It seems Harriet and the Labour party dont share your view that they are no threat, but hey, I suppose you know best.

BNP getting in? Won't happen.. And the day it ever does will be the day I get me and my family the hell OUT of the United Kingdom.

Isnt that a contradiction Rich?

Why will you leave the UK when they get in?

Isnt everyone allowed a second chance?

Whatever has happened in someones past should be exactly that....In the past, so I keep getting told on here

Has the BNP's leader apologised or asked for a second chance? Has he said that his views have now changed? He still holds the same racist views that he was convicted of. Like I said if you want to support this feel free.

It seems Harriet and the Labour party dont share your view that they are no threat, but hey, I suppose you know best.

You can believe what you want to but I'm certain that the Conservatives, will be Labours main rival in any forthcoming elections.

Archived