Sheffield's Best Kebab House Megathread

mikey

Which is the best kebab house in Sheffield.

I think the best is Kebabish on London Rd, opposite Bed.

They come in freshly baked Naan bread, loads of meat, pickled chillis the works, and very reasonably priced. Had one recently it was so big, I had to save some for breakfast. :lol:

Gawwwwwgous.

Originally posted by "mikey"

Which is the best kebab house in Sheffield.

I think the best is Kebabish on London Rd, opposite Bed.

They come in freshly baked Naan bread, loads of meat, pickled chillis the works, and very reasonably priced. Had one recently it was so big, I had to save some for breakfast. :lol:

Gawwwwwgous.

I'd rather go to Chinos that Kebabish.

Originally posted by "Sidla"

I prefere Southern Fried Chicken to kebabs, and the best is Chick-King on London Road.

I am not sure on Southern Fried Chicken. I think they tend to serve up some slop. Have you ever had anything from one of these establishments while sober? I have and it was not a very nice experience. I think most of these fast food places would be out of business if it wasn't for beer etc.

I love Kingdom Grill on Langsett Road, Hillsborough.

I have never really been a fan of kebabs though the rest of the tribe enjoy it. However I do love a good chicken shish with chips and mayo.

Their pizzas are out of this world, the service and price are excellent and they are nice peeps too :D.

Moon Maiden

Originally posted by "Sidla"

I prefere Southern Fried Chicken to kebabs, and the best is Chick-King on London Road.

You obviously didn't see the Food Police recently, the chicken there has probably been supplied by Mick the Chick

nuff said

Mind you never know where the meat at any of these takeaways is from.

Might try a fish kebab next time.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived