If homeopathy works .. I'll drink my own wee

If like Prince Charles you believe that homeopathy is proper medicine, please watch Crispian Jago's funny explanation of why it is total nonsense. :D
Actually, I've heard that drinking your own pee is good for you :gag: I understand that Lady Caroline Lamb was an afficinado. but she was mad about Byron, so I guess she was bonkers anyway.

I suppose chilled and on the rocks it might not be toooo bad. :help:

Actually, I've heard that drinking your own pee is good for you :gag: I understand that Lady Caroline Lamb was an afficinado. but she was mad about Byron, so I guess she was bonkers anyway.

Sarah Miles is very fond of drinking her own pee. Perhaps she should try it in homeopathic form since it will be much stronger.

Sarah Miles is very fond of drinking her own pee. Perhaps she should try it in homeopathic form since it will be much stronger.
Hmmm! maybe I'm confused. Perhaps it was Sarah Miles I was thinking off ... mixing up the character and the actor! Or maybe she got into the pee drinking habit when she made the film?

*is now deliberately trying to make somnambulist feel queasy*:hihi:

I wouldn't fancy kissing her. :gag:

Archived