Childrens summer camps

Hi! I'm looking for activities for children over the summer holidays, to keep them occupied during the day, aged between 10 and 15 years of age.

Looking for something new and interesting for them to get into. If all members of the family could be included that would be great!

My kickboxing academy is running a week of training from the 22nd of August, for all ages and experience.

Its a short introduction, covering the basics of kicks, punches pad work etc. With aspects of self-defence from Krav Maga. Plus semi to light contact sparring for those who want it.

For more details please feel free to e-mail me at Trinityempire@hotmail.com with your home address and I can send out an information pack to you.

Cheers.

Kings Camps are running camps for children at Sheffield University (Goodwin U Sport). It's great as they do lots of different sports throughout the week and get the chance to make loads of new mates, and the facilities at Goodwin are top notch.

• 4 years later...

King's Camps is running at Goodwin Sports Centre and also at Mylnhurst School during the Easter and summer holidays (26 July - 27 August). There's multi-sport and activity programmes as well as a football camp and cricket camp. visit kingscamps.org or call 0845 643 5272 for details.

• 2 years later...

This Easter Sheffield Hockey Club will be hosting an Easter Fun camp for ages 7-15 from the 2nd to the 5thof April. The camp will provide young players with the opportunity to enjoy hockey through games in a fun and enjoyable atmosphere.

Our experienced camp coaches will be provide an action packed four days with opportunities to improve and expand hockey skills as well as winning daily Easter egg prizes.

• 3 months later...

Techne Global Soccer Summer Camps 2012

Our camps return for summer 2012. Suitable for players of all ages and abilities. Work on developing individual technique through skills, tricks and fun games and activities. Players then get to show what they've learnt in lots of small sided matches over the week.

Lots of prizes on offer for most improved, player of the week and the coveted football angel (best overall - skills, improvement, behaviour, and attitude)

Safe, secure, professional facilities and environment. All coaches CRB checked, first aid trained and FA qualified.

Book online at http://www.techneglobal.com (except Hillsborough) or call us on 0114 258 9297.

DATES:

WEEK 1) 23rd July - 27th July (Monday - Friday) £65

WEEK 2) 30th July – 3rd August (Monday - Friday) £65

WEEK 3) 14th - 16th Aug (Tuesday - Thursday) £40

WEEK 4) 20th - 24th Aug (Monday - Friday) £65

WEEK 5) 28th - 31st Aug (Tuesday - Friday) - Bank holiday Monday (Discounted to £55)

VENUES: Weeks 1, 2, 4 & 5 - King Edwards Lower School, Darwin Lane, S10 5RG

Week 3 - Hillsborough College, Livesey Street, Hillsborough, S6 2ET

TIME: 9:00am - 4:00pm

+ HALF-DAY CAMP OPTION (9.00 - 12.30PM) ONLY £9 A DAY or £25 FOR A HALF-DAY WEEK (Hillsborough College) or £40 (King Edwards Lower School)

- 2 WEEKS = £120 (Save £10)

- 3 WEEKS = £175 (Save £20)

- 4 WEEKS = £230 (Save £30)

Note: For week 5 week bookings reduce prices all prices above by £10 due to the Monday 27th August Bank Holiday.

Excellent value, high quality service, lots of fun! BOOK NOW!!

Ponds Forge are running activity days and dive camps throughout the summer holiday starting from the 30th July so you can call 0114 2233453 for more information.

There are also various activities taking place thoughout Sheffield International Venues so have a look at the webiste:

http://www.sivltd.com

Hope this helps

:)

Keep a look out for the What's On produced by Sheffield Information Link for each school holiday. The Summer Holiday edition will be out about two weeks before the schools break up. It can be requested to be sent out via email or telephone 0114 275 6699 for a hard copy. It is also available to view on screen at http://www.sheffinfolink.org.uk

This information booklet is absolutly fantastic! All those FREE things to do. I wish I was yound again! Thanks for the link, as a printout of the timetable will be on the kitchen table all summer. There is a trip to Cleethorpes planned for the under fives in there, and I had to chuckle a little as I imagined what the coach would be like when they got there (or even once back to Sheffield, with all the candyfloss and icecream getting churned up) but seriously, we have a 13 year old stopping over the holidays who likes a wide range of things, and I am sure we will enjoy taking her to these events. Wisewood Sports centre are also very good for their choice of activities, and although there are charges for most things there, the prices are competetive and good.

Glenys

Wincobank:)

Archived