Travellers Rest at High Moor, Killamarsh

Mrs Overall

Give the Travellers Rest at High Moor a try..(or even if you dont live in Killamarsh)..:)..we've been today for our Sunday lunch, loads of fresh veg, tender meat, (you can have more than one sort) i had lamb and pork....home made yorkies...then a nice pud to round it off...The place is spotless, the staff are friendly...all this for just over £8 each for 2 courses....:thumbsup:

thanks desperatedan for your comments... word of mouth is the best form of advertising! I'm the new landlord and it's nice to see that people take the time to comment on sites like this - glad you enjoyed your visit to us and we look forward to seeing you again soon... keep spreading the word! ;)

Andy C, it is the pub of the juction (Mansfield Road/Woodall Lane) and ukdobby we have 2 cask ales: "Wainwrights" is on all the time and then a guest beer which at the moment is "Liberation" but will be changed to "Good Elf" in December for the festivities - I can only sell thwaites beers, but they are good and worth a try! We also have Stones and Thwaites Smooth available. Then there are 4 lagers; Fosters, Carlsberg, Kronenbourg and Warsteiner!

Thanks all...

Archived