Wards Brewery - new bar?

monty789

Yeah ive just looked too on google maps and its showing as been near Dominoes on Eccy Road at Banner Cross! I know there are the new units with the french bistro near Sommerfields and a bar for rent opposite on the corner of Greystones Road but the postcode appears further up. Will have to have a drive past and see where it is!

Does anyone know whats happening in Wards then?!

Yeah ive just looked too on google maps and its showing as been near Dominoes on Eccy Road at Banner Cross! I know there are the new units with the french bistro near Sommerfields and a bar for rent opposite on the corner of Greystones Road but the postcode appears further up. Will have to have a drive past and see where it is!

Does anyone know whats happening in Wards then?!

Wetherspoons were looking at the ex gilders site at one point

Its where the MG rover garage used to be. I've been speaking to a lot of the contractors. Apparently the whole project was nearly abandoned the other day because of residents complaining that they were firing up their generators at 7am and some of the residents in the new flats were unsurprisingly unpleased.

But they now have come to an agreement and work is continuing.

Its opposite the car park enterance to Wards Brewery on Somerfield Street.

Archived