Worst Takeaway Flyer Ever - Hilarious!

Did anyone else get one of these this weekend?

Was anyone mad enough to order from them??!!

If I wasn't so broke I would have been tempted to order just for a laugh.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c12/KATIEB_23/04-28-2010.jpg

"Any Mood Food"

(-as long as your mood is for chicken wings & rice)

What tickled me is that, to make it look like you've actually got a choice, they've even bothered to offer a 'Meal Deal 2' - which is basically two of 'Meal Deal 1' :loopy:

In the time it takes to order and receive one: get a bag of chicken wings from Morrisons for about £2, rub em in Caribbean jerky spice, put them on greaseproof paper on a tray, in the oven on 180c for about 32 mins (28 in fan oven), boil a couple of bags of rice for 16 minutes. Meal for two for under £2.50 in around 30 minutes. A bit of sweet chillie sauce and off you go.

We all have to start somewhere - it might be really nice.

Nah I diasgree - I think that anyone with even a shred of common sense and a grasp of the English language would not be stupid enough to think that a flyer like that will get any phonecalls!

It doesn't take experience or money to just be less laughable than that.

We were picturing that someone was going to throw a massive party and it got cancelled;

"Oh no! what on Earth are we going to do with all these chicken wings??"

"I know how to shift them, get the computer out quick..."

or some kinda Del boy wheeler-dealer got hold of a massive box of 'off-the-back-of-a-lorry' chicken wings & brought them home;

"What the hell are we going to do with all those you idiot??"

"Don't worry, I have a cunning plan! I'm gonna sell them with rice... we'll make millions!"

"Don't be silly, you can't just have chicken wings & rice on a menu... people want choice"

"Well I'll make it look like different meal deals"

"But that's still just chicken & rice"

"OK what else have we got?"

"Well there's some cheese in the fridge..."

We were picturing that someone was going to throw a massive party and it got cancelled;

"Oh no! what on Earth are we going to do with all these chicken wings??"

"I know how to shift them, get the computer out quick..."

or some kinda Del boy wheeler-dealer got hold of a massive box of 'off-the-back-of-a-lorry' chicken wings & brought them home;

"What the hell are we going to do with all those you idiot??"

"Don't worry, I have a cunning plan! I'm gonna sell them with rice... we'll make millions!"

"Don't be silly, you can't just have chicken wings & rice on a menu... people want choice"

"Well I'll make it look like different meal deals"

"But that's still just chicken & rice"

"OK what else have we got?"

"Well there's some cheese in the fridge..."

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived