Unoffical Forum Meet-Harlequin and Heeley-Sunday 20th June.

Lotusflower

Hello everybody, On Sunday the 20th of June I am organising an unofficial forum cricket match.

It will be held on what used to be the Works Dept sports ground on Heeley Bank Road and will start at 1pm. There is a licensed bar.

Even if cricket bores the pants off you do come along and enjoy the day. Bring your own picnic and a blanket and bake in the sun whilst watching grown men being boys again.

This event will also incorporate the unofficial monthly meet which usually takes place at the Harlequin on Nursery Street on the third monday of the month...and immediately following the match we will wend our way to that fine establishment.

So...if you fancy a semi-serious game of cricket (Whites rather than tracksuits please) and want to play...here's your chance.

If I tell you I'm 64 two days later you'll no doubt be able to gauge the standard. :hihi:

Those coming:

Swami Dhyan

Conspirator + 6

Ghozer

sibon

CorkerSWFC

Wizz

BaldyOwl

The Strange One (By kind permission of Ashington F.C.)

Zinger549

Chelle88

Maybe coming:

decaff

HurstyOwl

sTaGeWaLkEr + 1

mojo1

Agent Orange

KTHFB

Dozy

expat88

Shiesh

BasilRathbon

millhouses24

PLEEEAAASSSEEEE post a reminder nearer the time. If the weather is good it sounds like a fab day out - but watching not playing. I seem to remember volunteering to be a cheering wench about this time last year!!

You can count on reminders...ad nauseum some may conclude.

The more "cheering wenches" the better. Cheering lads too. :thumbsup:

Archived