Complaining to Royal Mail - how?

we have had probs with our postie since we moved in,he always folds our post into a small squares and insists on leaving post hanging out of the letterbox,we live on a main road so when people drive/walk they can see post

i have asked him politley not to fold the envelopes up but he continues to do so,

some weeks we dont get any post then all on one day 5 and 6 turn up yep all folded up into the size of a debit card,

what can i do?

we have had probs with our postie since we moved in,he always folds our post into a small squares and insists on leaving post hanging out of the letterbox,we live on a main road so when people drive/walk they can see post

i have asked him politley not to fold the envelopes up but he continues to do so,

some weeks we dont get any post then all on one day 5 and 6 turn up yep all folded up into the size of a debit card,

what can i do?

waste of time complaining--just suck it up and get on with your life.

There is a number you can complain directly too. It’s very helpful in fact as once when I lived in a block of flats the postie kept forgetting his key to get in to post the mail so was leaving it in a pile by the door, in the rain!

I called them up and complained and within 24hrs the postie stopped doing it.

I wrote a letter to complain once to the Royal Mail. Our postman kept putting post meant for other addresses through our letterbox. On one occasion, I had mail for 5 other addresses as well as my own. It used to happen a couple of times a week.

I had a reply, a short letter with a book of 4 2nd class stamps in way of "compensation"

Archived