Inconsiderate neighbours in Lichford Road - loud music

mrteabag

since 9.30am they have had music playing very very loud and very very bassy there is kids screaming and adults shouting cause they cant hear each other for the crap there playing.

i think it started off as a kids party, i dont mind kids having parties but surely the parents must think about other people around them :rant:

this is going to go on all night and i know its gonna **** alot of people off.

iv'e reported it to enviromental health and i hope other neighbours have too which im sure they will have.

on a scale of 1-10 1 being your average car stereo bashing out the tunes and 10 being a music event i.e a live gig the noise at the minute is an 8.

im starting to think why should i be considerate when we have a BBQ and a few friends round why should i go inside at 9pm when other people cant be bothered :rant:

sorry rant over lol

they just been and they cant go round but are calling the police and making a log of the complaint to make a case against the <removed>.

he even said that is soooo loud and unacceptable.

hope something gets done cause the next step is to go round and smash up there stereo :D

since 9.30am they have had music playing very very loud and very very bassy there is kids screaming and adults shouting cause they cant hear each other for the crap there playing.

i think it started off as a kids party, i dont mind kids having parties but surely the parents must think about other people around them

this is going to go on all night and i know its gonna **** alot of people off.

iv'e reported it to enviromental health and i hope other neighbours have too which im sure they will have.

on a scale of 1-10 1 being your average car stereo bashing out the tunes and 10 being a music event i.e a live gig the noise at the minute is an 8.

im starting to think why should i be considerate when we have a BBQ and a few friends round why should i go inside at 9pm when other people cant be bothered :rant:

sorry rant over lol

Ur just jelous because you havnt been invited!:hihi::hihi:

If this was a regular occurrence I'd have sympathy with you, but surely you wouldn't begrudge a neighbour having a bit of a knees up every once in a while.

Perhaps they should have informed the neighbours if they were going to have a party but maybe they just knew their neighbours were a bunch of miseries.

Archived