Devonshire Cat Book Club

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone

our next meeting will be Wednesday 16th December 6.30 at Devonshire Cat, we're reading 'Magic for Beginners' by Kelly Link and we will be staying out to go out for a meal to celebrate the Christmas season (although it may not be a Christmas meal itself!).

Anyone who wants to come along please do, I don't check this board often enough unfortunately to reply to everyone but please if you see this and are interested come along. We are usually a group of between 4 to 8 people (although it has been known to be more) and we try to sit at one of the bigger tables in case lots of people turn up. Please feel free to message me with your email or phone number and we can get in touch either closer to or on the day so we don't miss each other.

Hi Cathy

the other girl came and found us after you'd left - not many of us could make it yesterday unfortunately so we may have looked like a very small group! She said she would contact you as well but please feel free to come along next time and message me before if possible and I'll let you know how many of us are going etc! :)

Archived