Parent and baby parking

leecw

i went to asda other day n i was with my other half n our baby so i went t park in a parent n baby space but all was took up but in one was a old man just sat in his car . i asked him if e was goin he said NO I WAITIN 4 MY DAUGHTER .:rant::rant::rant:

Dont know if this just me but it really <removed> me off .

i went to asda other day n i was with my other half n our baby so i went t park in a parent n baby space but all was took up but in one was a old man just sat in his car . i asked him if e was goin he said NO I WAITIN 4 MY DAUGHTER .:rant::rant::rant:

Dont know if this just me but it really pi***s me off .

Maybe his daughter had a little 'un with her???

Dont know if this just me but it really <removed> me off .

Why?...............

Parent and child parking, is, apparently non enforceable. Or so we were told at Meadowhell.

We were driving round looking for a space, when a few young girls got out of a car, and walked away.

We questioned this at the customer services, and the above is what we were advised....

Why do I have to park further away from the door because someone else decides to have kids?. should be no "mother and kid" places.

Its not always the case that the parking spaces are nearer, its more that they are wider.

Archived