To the man that banged his head on the camera in Hallamshire carpark

This is to the man that was in the multi-storey car park at the Hallamshire today, who complained to staff about hitting your head on the tv monitor.

Firstly I would like to thank you for interrupting my conversation and shoving me to one side - very nice of you.

Secondly what is wrong with you? The attendant explained clearly (twice) that he was only contracted to the carpark and could not help you, however he politley explained exactly what you needed to do.

You then continued to ruin my day by beginning to hurl profanities, for no apparent reason.

So I hope in reading this you will realise how much of a moron you came across as, and I can only hope banging your head will knock an ounce of sense into your pathetic mind.

I got attacked by an extractor fan the other day. These violent hate crimes are becoming very common.

Discrimination against tall people should not be allowed in this day and age (unless it is positive of course).

It's health and safety gone bad.

Things should not be placed at head height, like bus roofs, door frames and umbrellas for example.

People are too quick to try and pass the blame. There's no excuse, watch where you're going!

These Compo adverts on the TV annoy me too.

"I tripped on plastic strapping"

Watch where you're going?

"I was fitting a fire alarm and I fell off the ladder because it was the wrong one."

If you're fitting fire alarms, you're probably aware of what ladder to use. You thought you'd chance it and get a big compo payout.

Archived