Nude neighbours have moved in across the lane!

First off I would like to apologise if you are having trouble hearing me, I have moved into the rear of the house which is further away from my wireless hub to save myself further embarrassment.

We have naked neighbours. They moved in across the lane on Friday night. The house was built about ten years ago and is largely glass. Our old neighbours took the blinds with them when they left and these new people have made no attempt to replace them before moving in.

They are wandering around the house in the nude with the lights on without a care in the world. My home office is at the front of my house and I have moved out so as not to look like a peeping Tom!

Why should I have to change my lifestyle so they can do as they please? Help me out forumers, what would you do in this situation?

First off I would like to apologise if you are having trouble hearing me, I have moved into the rear of the house which is further away from my wireless hub to save myself further embarrassment.

We have naked neighbours. They moved in across the lane on Friday night. The house was built about ten years ago and is largely glass. Our old neighbours took the blinds with them when they left and these new people have made no attempt to replace them before moving in.

They are wandering around the house in the nude with the lights on without a care in the world. My home office is at the front of my house and I have moved out so as not to look like a peeping Tom!

Why should I have to change my lifestyle so they can do as they please? Help me out forumers, what would you do in this situation?

where do you live, can i come and have a look:hihi:

Certainly wouldn't change my lifestyle. Not sure why you felt the need to, probably don't even know you exist.

Archived