Ecclesall Road - what's it like?

Nutronic

In a few weeks time I will be in Sheffield for the night for birthday celebrations and apparently Ecclesall Road is where this will take place.

I was wondering if there is any dress code or is it just pubs there?

If it is just pubs what are their drink prices like for lager?

Cheers!

I'm not sure GNK as it's my brothers 27th doo and he usually just listens to BCR so I assume it'll just be pubs really I have asked him and he says he ain't sure where they're going.

What I don't want to do is go in jeans and tee etc and find I'm not allowed in some places :)

Then again I dont want to wear trousers and shirt and be overdressed. It'll be a Saturday.

A fair few good pubs on there, so can get away with jeans and a t, but to be safe if you're just starting at one end and working your way up/down eccy wear shoes jeans and a shirt should be OK for most places apart from Manzles maybe a bit funny and may need trousers. Certainly worth calling in though I find it a bit pretentious it is one of the coolest looking bars inside.

Archived