Fitness/Weight Training in Sheffield

Hi, myself and my partner have each been gym instructors for over 20years each and we have a sports shop on Ecclesall Road in Sheffield supplying weights, nutritional supplements, boxing & martial arts equipment, training clothing, etc.

We also do personal training in our purpose built, private suite at the shop.

We've been in the exercise, boxing and martial arts business all our lives and have some excellent contacts for all types of training facilities in Sheffield.

For further information on exercise, training, weight loss, body building, etc, etc, please contact us via the forum or ring 0114 2666433 and we will be more than happy to provide as much info and as honest an opinion as possible. Bear in mind that we run a busy shop so the quickest replies will be by phone or just call in and ask.

Regards - Paul Lonsdale

We also use this shop on a regular basis and if Paul and Ann do not have in stock whatever it is you want, they will order it for you.

They are located on Eccleshall Road which makes it handy for me to nip in when I am shopping and to get a cuppa and keep warm!!

Nothing is too much of a problem for these guys and they definately know their stuff.

Have a nice Christmas and all the Best for 2006.

xx

Recommended :thumbsup:

• 1 year later...

Hi

I am interested in finding out more about your fitness centre.

I have been struggling with my weight now for years, I have problems with crowded areas and when I was a member of a gym previously, I struggled with the noise and also as I am overweight am consious of others.

I dont know if you watch the biggest Loser on ukliving, the go to fitness first. The lady who won, lost 47% of her weight and totally changed her body.

Wish I could have her determination and success for Christmas.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Sarah

Thanks for your enquiry. We don't have a fitness centre - it's a private gym.There is no membership fee, you just pay for the time that you're with us.

We do personal training on a strictly one to one basis so the only people in the gym are you and your instructor. We also have changing & shower facilities.You can check out our web site http://www.getphysical.co.uk for more info. or call in and see us. Consultations are free. We do a complete lifestyle & nutritional analysis as well as tailormade programmes.

Dafoot, sent you a pm or I hope I have - not too good with computers, that's why I stick to personal training! Forgot to mention, choice of male or female instructor.

Ann

Got your message thanks...not too worried re. male/female instruction if it works for what I want ;)

Archived