The end is nigh..

A large Christian group mainly in America and Canada believes it's the beginning of the end of the world this Saturday (May 21st 2011.)

An apocolyptic earthquake will shake the planet, and believers will be spirited up to Paradise ('The Rapture') whilst the rest of us will suffer five months of torment until the world is finally consumed by fire on October 21st.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Saturday's going to be interesting...

A large Christian group mainly in America and Canada believes it's the beginning of the end of the world this Saturday (May 21st 2011.)

If there are any members of the cult in Sheffield I am quite happy to take things off their hands that they won't be needing come Sunday - house, car, bank account etc.

An apocolyptic earthquake will shake the planet, and believers will be spirited up to Paradise ('The Rapture') whilst the rest of us will suffer five months of torment until the world is finally consumed by fire on October 21st.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Saturday's going to be interesting...

Nothing much new in that. There have been doomsday idiots predicting the same thing for generations.

God, do we have to wait until Saturday? I've got to work, so if we could make it midnight on Friday, It'd be better for me...

I have a cunning plan..ask your boss if you can have Saturday off and then you'll work Sunday for nowt...

Archived