Shops refuse to sell Harry Potter toys

here we go, after the older muslims / pigs toy furore heres one about christians just to even the score

apparently harry potter toys turn kids evil and turn them onto witchcraft :suspect:

Mel, the story's on the Daily Mail site, it's probably made up! :loopy:

extremists huh, tch

poisoning peoples minds

I'm not sure this store owner is poisoning anyones mind. He can sell what he wants, and not sell what he wants. If he truly believes that Harry Potter lego is bad for children, then he is morally obligated not to sell it.

I'm not sure this store owner is poisoning anyones mind. He can sell what he wants, and not sell what he wants. If he truly believes that Harry Potter lego is bad for children, then he is morally obligated not to sell it.

well tbh i meant poisoning the minds from the youtube link but the store owner is still an extremist and yes they can sell what they like.................unless of course they happen to be muslim then all hell breaks out

I love this bit:

" "Look, we're a Christian company, we don't believe in teaching children evil".

'I felt insulted as if he was trying to brand me or my son evil.

'I replied saying that I didn't teach my son evil - he just wanted to buy some Lego.'

I can just imagine the confused look on the parents face. Right out of a comedy sketch.

I bet the shop is full of Airfix glue together tanks and B52 bombers.

Archived