RE teacher Gary Smith's Muslim attackers jailed

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-13566526

just for you lot that bang on about muslims not getting done

Four Muslim men who assaulted a religious education teacher because they did not approve of him teaching Muslim girls, have been jailed.

The four all pleaded guilty to GBH with intent and given an indeterminate jail sentence with a minimum of five years.

Judge John Hand QC said he believed the four remained a danger to the public because of their extreme religious beliefs.

Addressing the defendants one by one, he said: "Your belief is that you carried out a duty to your God and you did so with no mercy.

"If you think that people around you in society present an insult or threat to God then you will not hesitate in attacking again in the way that you have acted."

Five years is nothing. They will be out long before that anyway, due to the HRA. Plus they will be pandered to in prison anyway, with their special dietary requirements catered to, and their right to pray given special status.

5 years is quite a lot compared to some criminals these days

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-13566526

just for you lot that bang on about muslims not getting done

Melthebel, I never cease to be astonished by your hypocricy.

Are you not the person that starts "Here is a nice story about Muslims" type of threads in order to 'provide balance' because there are 'too many' negative stories about Muslims? Yet here you are, with a negative story about Muslims!

I know for a fact if I had started a thread about this scum getting locked up, you would be one of the first to be along to cry Islamophobe!

Melthebel, I never cease to be astonished by your hypocricy.

Are you not the person that starts "Here is a nice story about Muslims" type of threads in order to 'provide balance' because there are 'too many' negative stories about Muslims? Yet here you are, with a negative story about Muslims!

I know for a fact if I had started a thread about this scum getting locked up, you would be one of the first to be along to cry Islamophobe!

theres a difference, i try and be fair

if a muslim DESERVES to be locked up i will say it

if a muslim does good i will say it

the vast majority of what you state as "negative stories" are nothing more than hateful, they NEVER utter anything positive, they only have one agenda

theres a difference

thought you lot might like to see a decent ending for once..........but looks like you all prefer the negatives, pull the story and the poster to bits

The article you pointed us to mel had this in it

"The court heard how the men were only caught because Hussein's car was being bugged on an unrelated matter"

Any ideas what that refers to.

no idea, you?

maybe as it states they were on the extreme end of their religion they were monitored as terrorists?

certainly with their actions it seems they were on that end of the scale

your thoughts?

Archived