A car being parked for nearly 3 months

There is a car being parked just front of my house for last three months. I know anyone who pays road tax is legally allowed to park anywhere they want.....but this is really unfair and inconvenient for me....I have checked with my neighbours but seems noone knows to whom the car belongs to.......apparently there is no tax disc displayed on the windscreen.....what should I do? should I call police? will they take my complain seriously?

cheers

There is a car being parked just front of my house for last three months. I know anyone who pays road tax is legally allowed to park anywhere they want.....but this is really unfair and inconvenient for me....I have checked with my neighbours but seems noone knows to whom the car belongs to.......apparently there is no tax disc displayed on the windscreen.....what should I do? should I call police? will they take my complain seriously?

cheers

There was a car in the Lansdown flats car park for ages, with a large yellow and black 'UNTAXED VEHICLE' sign stuck on the windscreen. I assume the car in question is parked on a public road, I reckon that it will get towed away if you report it and it isn't taxed, probably not tested and insured as well.

Archived