Wasp nest behind gutter facia. who to contact?

You have to pay to get it done. The Council don't do this for you, or they will, but you have to pay. Can't remember how much they charge, but I know it was cheaper for us to look in Yellow Pages. I think it was about £45. Look under pest control.

If you're not going to use the council I'd go on a reccomendation, as there are many people listed who say they can do it and don't do the job properly. This happened to me 2 years ago when I had wasps in the loft. In the end I had to get someone out again and cost nearly £150.00 when done. Had wasps last year and used to the council and yes they charge around £45.00 per nest but they were very good. A friend also used them this year and found them to be thorough.

I'm just graTEFUL (TOUCH WOOD) that I haven't got any this year.

If you can reach it there are some very good powders you can poor down - we had one recently behind our drainpipe n the oh poured some powder down n it was gone within 24 hours. Will try to find out what powder it was.

If you're not going to use the council I'd go on a reccomendation, as there are many people listed who say they can do it and don't do the job properly. This happened to me 2 years ago when I had wasps in the loft. In the end I had to get someone out again and cost nearly £150.00 when done. Had wasps last year and used to the council and yes they charge around £45.00 per nest but they were very good. A friend also used them this year and found them to be thorough.

I'm just graTEFUL (TOUCH WOOD) that I haven't got any this year.

It now costs £48 we just called them as the ppl next door have them although they are squirting them at night its not working .We have to keep the bedoom windows closed as they got into my childs bedroom

Looks like i have a wasp nest behind gutter facia, i think they maybe in cavity. Anyone know who to contact for removal? thanks

The nest sounds like it will be in the loft,I had one just the same and was finding them coming out of light fittings and all sorts.

If it is in the eves it is quite easy for pest control to get to and spray the whole nest.

Archived