Drivers up your back end

I'm there driving to the speed limit and to the law and some idiots come up behind you about 10-15mph above the speed limit. They then drive right up your ass to try and make you go faster. I'm not going to go any faster so why do they bother with their little intimidating tactics, these drivers shouldn't have a license.

Do you know anyone who does this? Do you do it yourself? Do people do it to you too?

It just spoils the enjoyment of driving when idiots like these are driving on the road.

Its nice to know anyway that there are people who stick to the speed limit like ourselves on here. It seems when your out on the road that everyone speeds when they get the chance. Surely they have already got points on their licenses and if they haven't why do they keep getting away with it

Switch your side lights on/off quickly, they think your braking

if this fails keep slowing down this really p*sses them off .

i've slowed to 10 mph and the look i get in the mirror is priceless LOL

People do this to me all the time, winds me up! Why don't folk just put their foot down and get to where they are going instead of dawdling? Is it because I drive a fast car and they want to slow me down out of sheer spite and jealousy?:mad:

People do this to me all the time, winds me up! Why don't folk just put their foot down and get to where they are going instead of dawdling? Is it because I drive a fast car and they want to slow me down out of sheer spite and jealousy?:mad:

I can understand you thinking that, but I bet it's so they can admire your fabulous car and magnificent physique through the rear-view mirror for as long as possible:love:

Archived