• Yes, particularly in Dore
    • Yes, particularly in Yorkshire
    • Yes, particularly in South Yorkshire
    • Yes, particularly in the places it was demolished
    • Yes, particularly where it has been bought through Right To Buy
    • Yes, particularly in the city centre
    • Yes, particularly near Meadowhall
    • Yes, particularly in the Peak district
    • No, building housing association housing in Stocksbridge will do.

where are the other options to vote no?

I worked with a girl who was on more money than me, married the father of her kids who was also earning a lot of money, but they were snug as a bug in their council house. They said they didn't have to move out, so why should they?

Instead of building more council houses, why not have them for the people who actually need them? Give them to people who are in dire circumstances, not offer them to teenagers who have kids just so they can get a house? Make the requirements more strict and maybe there would be enough to go around.

where are there more votes for no?

I worked with a girl who was on more money than me, married the father of her kids who was also earning a lot of money, but they were snug as a bug in their council house. They said they didn't have to move out, so why should they?

Instead of building more council houses, why not have them for the people who actually need them? Give them to people who are in dire circumstances, not offer them to teenagers who have kids just so they can get a house? Make the requirements more strict and maybe there would be enough to go around.

Why not allow everyone to have a council house, and build enough to meet the demand created by immigration. Ban the sale of them, and hey presto. Problem solved.

We could have a council renting democracy!

Why not allow everyone to have a council house, and build enough to meet the demand created by immigration. Ban the sale of them, and hey presto. Problem solved.

We could have a council renting democracy!

In that case, lets start in Dore. :hihi:

Archived