Wedding venue and catering.

Hi everyone,

I wonder if you'd be able to help with a thought that's just popped into my head. Which comes first...the venue or the caterer? We have an idea of who we want to do our food, but do we book the venue and hope they are free that day, or do we work the venue around the caterer?

Thanks!

I would say book the church first or where you intend to have your service. Then the other venue if one is needed and see if they allow your own catering. All depends on when you are getting married, seems as though alot of couples are leaving it late to book these and a photographer

Oooh very nice. We're hoping to have a bit of a "shabby chic" wedding, so I'm hoping thowing in creams and rustic wood/twine will calm down the yellow and blue. I'm really not sure though!

Bradfield Village Hall seems nice for self catering, have you looked at that?

hmm we have no idea on colour theme yet! We like yellow and blue, but not sure if they go together without being over baring. Have you had any thoughts?

they sound like relay nice colours

are the in pastels or darker ?

Its got to be colours your totally happy with :)

best thing i would suggest is to go to some bridal

shops & look at the colours of the dresses there

& you will know for sure if its what you want :)

Archived