If you still insist on the BNP being the saviours of Britain

link

In its decision the panel referred to some of the colourful testimony during the hearing.

"The tribunal heard allegations of blackmail, threats, cars being forced off the road, information being sought about political rivals, electoral malpractice, paramilitary involvement and that staple of Irish political life, the passing of money-filled envelopes in strange locations and in even stranger circumstances.

This is the party that apparently will save us from all those dodgy immigrents, particularly muslims who cant be trusted and also are apparently whiter than white compared to the other double dealing politicians.

again this quote shows they are worse than the norm and just cannot be trusted

No sane person would ever elect them to any sort of Political power anyway IMO... But sadly there seems to be quite a few insane racists (a few of them post on here) who vote BNP every time.. Fortunately I doubt Nick Griffin will ever be PM, and if he ever is, I for one will leave the Country! (cue mass votes for BNP! :rant::loopy: )

No sane person would ever elect them to any sort of Political power anyway IMO... But sadly there seems to be quite a few insane racists (a few of them post on here) who vote BNP every time.. Fortunately I doubt Nick Griffin will ever be PM, and if he ever is, I for one will leave the Country! (cue mass votes for BNP! :rant::loopy: )

exactly, a bunch of corrupt crooks who want to exploit the political system.

oh wait, that's the majority of MP's :|

That sounds a good enough reason to vote them.:D

Archived