Suarez- guilty as charged

ChrisT70

8 match ban, when few years back Lucas Neil got i think 4 match ban for so nearly turning Jamie Carragher into a cripple.

Not like the Lucas Neil challenge was not malicious,the intent to do serious harm was clear for all to see.

8 match ban,will certainly send a strong message.

40k fine for Suarez,off his 5 million pound or so yearly wage,are they having a laugh or what?

i think it will set a worrying precedent tho for the terry case, his language was allegedly much worse than that of Suarez. Chelsea will be needing a new captain and centre half for the rest of this season going by the above ban if proven!

From what I understand Terry only used the words in a sentence denying that he used them. Suarez admitted insulting Evra a number of times using very questionable language, his defence was that the word he used isn't considered racially offensive in his culture.

From what I understand Terry only used the words in a sentence denying that he used them. Suarez admitted insulting Evra a number of times using very questionable language, his defence was that the word he used isn't considered racially offensive in his culture.

If that's true, what the hell are Liverpool doing supporting his behaviour?

Archived