Dexter Season 6

LNRV

we are on season 5 disc 3, i couldn;t believe Rita got killed, i didn;t see that comin at all!! :(

This is why i hate British TV.It`s a year behind everyone else.You will love the end of season 6.Can`t wait for season 7 already.And Breaking Bad of course.

This is why i hate British TV.It`s a year behind everyone else.You will love the end of season 6.Can`t wait for season 7 already.And Breaking Bad of course.

I didn't think season 6 was that good, the ending was very predictable, infact the whole season panned out to how I thought from the first couple of eps.

Not just British TV Ticker, in the US we get series from the UK months after it's aired over there, doesn't matter as it's still all new to us...anyhow I've never heard of Dexter , breaking bad I saw a couple of times but never Dexter.

how have you seen season 6 already?

Archived