Does anyone know what is being built at Handsworth Top?

weathr01

Th epub in question is a Green King Resturant - got the link to the planning website from Handsworth Foum showing the plans on it, and also I can confirm an Aldi

I heard it was a wetherspoons pub looking on Handsworth forum says it is a Pub with restaurant so it still could be but plans are not finalised yet.

I heard it was a wetherspoons pub looking on Handsworth forum says it is a Pub with restaurant so it still could be but plans are not finalised yet.

Sorry, I know someone who works for greenking and according to them it's deffinatly going to be a greenking hungry horse pub (like gypsy queen/ Sherwood)

Sorry, I know someone who works for greenking and according to them it's deffinatly going to be a greenking hungry horse pub (like gypsy queen/ Sherwood)

Sorry I hadn't realised that Green King was a pub group but looks like you are right. I was surprised that it was going to be a pub with the amount of pubs in the area not been in the Gypsy Queen for ages is the food ok?

Sorry I hadn't realised that Green King was a pub group but looks like you are right. I was surprised that it was going to be a pub with the amount of pubs in the area not been in the Gypsy Queen for ages is the food ok?

We have been in recently and it's not too good. Service was a bit iffy and food although cheap left a lot to be desired

Archived