Does anybody has CDs, books & DVDs and would like to donate them to charity

Hi,

our charity is doing reconstruction of the Chesterfield canal and we need a LOT of money to finish last 8,5 miles. Recently we started with books, CDs and DVDs sale in our Hollingwood Hub. If you have these items in good condition and would like to donate them we are happy to collect them.

Just send mail to: etukslo6@gmail.com

Many thanks to all.

If they're not, I would be! (though I'm not a charity...)

Joking aside, please, if you're going to donate old books (rather than pristine-looking paperbacks) to charity, ask them what their policy on book pulping is before you give them away. Many charities, as discussed on here before, will not put old or even marginally tatty books out for sale, instead they just send them off to be pulped which is nothing short of vandalism. So please ask them before you donate.

To Shellbelle and Pavot: Yes, we are interested in having the books.

Could you pls send me an email where to collect them?

Many thanks!!!!:)

To Metalmen: We put all donated books on display. We never put book in bin especially if donated. To us every penny count! You can come to our Hollingwood Hub when we organize book sale and see them there. We also take them and sale them at various places where we are with our exhibition trailer. People still love books and are buying them.

Archived