Unofficial Sheffield Forum Medieval Banquet Foodie/Camp Meet ~ 19th May

Shiesh

Something new and refreshing from the traditional pub/foodie or camping meet ...You can dress up and join in just for the feast taking a chariot home...or if you want to go the whole hog...;) there's a camping field right next to the venue!!

ALL WELCOME...bring your wenches, knights, servants...and have a fun themed night out to remember!!

I have already booked the Medieval Restaurant at the Bull I'th Thorn Bakewell, Derbyshire. This Medieval pub is an absolute gem...it's full of medieval objects and is beautifully presented.

The price is a very affordable/reasonable £20 per head.

Sooooo...Assuming our roles of Medieval Kings, Queens, Wenches, Jesters, Peasants, Priests, Squires etc and enter the Banqueting Hall in our costumes for a feast of

•Stuffed Mushrooms

•Vegetable Broth

•Whole Suckling Pig

•Lamb

•Rabbit

•Salmon

•Vegetarian Dishes

•Bread, Salad & Seasonal Vegetables

•Fruit Tarts, Pastries and Desserts

swilled down with ale and wine from tankards and pewter goblets!!!

Eat, Drink and be Merry!!!

soooooo...who would love to experience an event like this???

:D

PS The camping is £3 per person per night. Hook ups are available for an extra £4

ooooooooooooooooooooooh, Im tempted.;)

Don't be tempted...just do it!!! Dress up..let your hair down & feast!!!

I wanna see some newbies at this....jeeeez we don't bite.....stop lurking and have some fun and make some new friends!!! :suspect::lol:

I nearly read this thread earlier... ummed a bit, then decided I'm not a camping group member...

... If I'd spotted it was YOUR thread before Shiesh, I'd have been here sooner!

Now, who the heck do we get to babysit?... and which weekend is my mum planning to celebrate her birthday? :suspect:

I nearly read this thread earlier... ummed a bit, then decided I'm not a camping group member...

... If I'd spotted it was YOUR thread before Shiesh, I'd have been here sooner!

Now, who the heck do we get to babysit?... and which weekend is my mum planning to celebrate her birthday? :suspect:

Awwww bless ya!!

And yup you don't have to camp...just come along for the Banquet if you like...or stay in comfort at the pub as it does B&B and you can bag the four poster room for £70 inc breakfast!! :)

I have nothing to get dressed up as, unless I go as myself but that would be even more scary.

I'm sure I can 'outscare' you... for a start you haven't seen me drunk!! :hihi:

Muhahahahahahahaha...!!

Archived