Eskitinum(?) Indian/Thai/Chinese buffet on Staniforth Road.

Me and my boyf were thinking of going here tonight - he fancies indian and i fancy chinese! Can anybody tell me where it is? Did a search on here and the relevant thread had 4 different spellings of the restaurant name so can't do a yell.co.uk search.

Thanks in advance!

Joanne

Go on Staniforth Road and carry on over the tram trax and its furhter up on your left hand side, we have been a few times now and its lovely, the staff are nice and the weekends they seem to put in 110% effort in ensuring you have a special meal

Enjoy

Di

Went here on Sat night as planned and it was fantastic! Had to wait a little while for a table but the food was brilliant - really tasty and a good range to choose from. MUCH posher than your average buffet - all the choices are served in little individual brass serving kettles. Bargain for £8.90 - will definately go again.

Worth mentioning - it is a smoke and alcohol free restaurant.

http://www.estikutum.co.uk/

Thanks for your help msdiane! :)

Had a meal there tonight.I can't stop singing its praises.Very busy but a seat was soon found for us.We took our 4yr old daughter and all the staff treated her very well.The food is very nice and a bit more authentic than the usual buffet type place.The no smoking and no alcohol rule also made for a nice atmosphere.Try it!!!!

Yes,it could be said that £2.50 for a bottle of mineral water is a bit high but it didn't really bother me as I would normally drink pints.It probably worked out cheaper for me by having the water.

I think that if you ask for a jug of water it will be supplied,presumably for free.I saw waiters with quite a few jugs of water.

The meal itself was good so I will take the hit for the water on the chin.

Archived