Help! Receiving an order from US.

GazB

All,

Right.. this will be very much a rant, but also seeking advice.

I ordered a package from America over the internet in June.. After loads of excuses, they say it was finally shipped on 09/09. 4 weeks later, still no package, so they put a tracer on the order. I have the customs dispatch notice number, and checked with customs and parcelforce and they definitely haven't received anything in the UK.

This US company have just gotten back to me, some 6 weeks after putting the tracer on my order, saying their post office has confirmed that the package HAS gone to England, therefore he refuses to give me a refund.

I just phoned customs and parcelforce again, and they say that if it had come into the UK- They would know about it.. and it hasn't come into the UK.

So I've got the US company saying they've sent it and won't give a refund, and I've got customs saying it hasn't come into the UK.

WHAT DO I DO?! The package cost me $600, and it's been over 5 months since I placed the order.

I don't want to hear "you've been scammed", because that doesn't help me one little bit. Where do I go from here?

:rant: :rant:

I have had a parcel go missing, UPS blamed customs and customs blamed UPS, eventually it turned up in customs, two month later, no appology, no nothing.

You did pay for insurance on it as it's quite expensive ?

But this is $600! The customs woman wasn't very helpful and insists that Pacrel Force receive it before they do (which I find hard to believe), and as Parcel Force say they definitely haven't got it I'm not gunna get my package!

Originally posted by sparklesista

If u paid for insurance on the item u are in with a chance but if not u might as well kiss it goodbye! :(

It was shipped insured yes, but as he says their post office has confirmed it has gone to the UK he says I don't get a refund!

This is so frustrating :rant:

21 pairs - f*** me! You not that clean lately or is it because they fill with blood so fast ;)

Right since you haven't received your order don't panic you WILL be able to get your mullah back.

Contact the credit card company and advise that you want to put through a chargeback (aka a credit card dispute) against the specific transaction through none receipt.

They will advise you of their procedure for doing this (usually writing down everything in a letter including dates, whats you've done to get your items, conversation etc etc etc).

You need to post this via snail mail to the appropriate department advising of your distress and that you want to claim the money back to your card.

The credit card company will then investigate.

If the parcel is insured it is down to the sender to put through the claim and get their money back.

If they do not refund you then your credit card company will!

:thumbsup:

Archived