Non smoking Pubs

At last, someone has realised that not everyone wants to breathe tobacco smoke when they go out for an evenings entertainment.

I am a non smoker and I find it objectionable to have to take in cancerous fumes with the air that I have to have in order to live.

When will these selfish people who smoke, accept that their pleasure is other people's misery and refrain from lighting up in a room full of others.

Smoking ought to be banned altogether, because it is not only dangerous to health but positively a menace in other ways I.E. a fire hazard, a massive litter problem also, an eyesore everywhere one goes.

People who smoke can always go outside where they are not annoying anyone else, surely that is not too much to ask when the craving gets unbearable and then everyone will be happy.

i do agree with you hav but its like asking people to wear blue trousers every day, because soo many people wouldnt wear them so it becomes useless trying to make them do it- same as smoking if people want to do it nnoone can really stop them unless they are breaking the rules or law of a place/country

although it would be good if they did have non smoking bars because non smoking areas make no difference the smoke still wofts over!!

• 1 month later...

Archived