Bon Jovi crossed with Darkness crossed with Classic 80's rock

MTheo

:clap: just discovered a great new band!!! WIG WAM!!!

the most embarrasing thing is that apparantly they were on Eurovision song contest (eeeikkk) for Norway. well i didn't see them on that..but the album is fantastic!!!

'Bless the night', 'hard to be a rock n roller', 'out of time' and the bon jovi like 'No More Living on Lies'.

ok...silly name....they dress silly...they were in the tish that is eurovision....but they are fantastic stadium rock that SOOO needs a shot in the arm.

check it out! :clap: ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember seeing them on Eurovision, and they were good, but hardly Eurovision material, but I think they scored reasonably.

Just found this site where you can listen to snippets of tracks from their album....if it's released in the UK, I'll buy it!:clap:

haha.......not sure about them touring...bet they do a few london gigs then bugger off to norway again.

they dont even have a english language website yet!

oh...and a song not on the album `im my dreams' is worth picking up. it was there eurovision song ...eikkK!

Archived