Favourite comedy duo's / couples

Lestat

I was watching Laurel & Hardy with my young nephews and nieces the other day and couldn't stop laughing at it. The youngsters also loved it and were rolling around laughing at them.

It's amazing how Laurel & Hardy still make people roar with laughter all these years later - adults & children alike. They are still my favourite comedy duo, who are yours?

I used to love the Krankees when I was little, ooh I could wrestle wi an action man! :lol:

Them and Cannon and Ball.. Till Bobby Ball ruined himself by doing those bloody silly Safestyle windows ads.. :rant:

Originally posted by Rich

I used to love the Krankees when I was little, ooh I could wrestle wi an action man! :lol:

That was Stu Francis on Crackerjack, not the Krankees. Besides, am I the only one who finds a bloke making his wife dress like a schoolboy a bit disturbing?

Rik Mayall and Ade Edmondson should make another series of Bottom, that was one of my favourites.

Archived