Look at my photos of Hyde Park Flats!

pete_fcs

Hey they are brilliant! I'm very impressed with the Kelvin flats in particular because you don't see many pictures of them. You should make your own photo book!!!! I love looking at old pictures. Thanks for taking the time to take them.:clap:

Originally posted by Joanna

... You should make your own photo book!!!!....clap:

:) ta!

i've been planning a book for a while but i think it might be better to wait another five years, as it ain't quite nostalgic enough just yet!

• 2 weeks later...

Have just looked at those great phot's. A great collection.

Brought back a lot of memories for me, both happy & sad.

I was brought up on Park Hill Flats, but my family lived on Hyde Park, Wybourn, Talbot Rd ( all around that area).

If bricks & mortar could speak eh ?. There's a lifetime of memories in those photo's for many people.

Thanks for giving me the oppotunity to look at them & reminice on times gone by.

Thanks, i will look forward to that.

I enjoy looking at old photograph's of how Sheffield & it's people lived & worked.

But it's much more enjoyable when you can actually remember being at the places in the photgraph's themselves. It makes it even more interesting.

Archived