Fairy Likuid returns :)

rich_sheff

Just read that Fairy Likuid is returning to Sheffield once the City Hall reopens :)

Never went to one of these nights before so looking forward to it!

I just wonder how popular these other nights - Climax, Feliz (new Hallam Uni night instead of Moist) and Fairy Likuid will be with the presence of Fuel? I hope they will be as popular as they are good nights and it is nice to have special one off nights.

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by rich_sheff

Just read that Fairy Likuid is returning to Sheffield once the City Hall reopens :)

Never went to one of these nights before so looking forward to it!

I just wonder how popular these other nights - Climax, Feliz (new Hallam Uni night instead of Moist) and Fairy Likuid will be with the presence of Fuel? I hope they will be as popular as they are good nights and it is nice to have special one off nights.

I used to work at Fuel, and to be fair for a lot of people the novelty has worn off now. Climax were the only people who werent willing to co-operate with Fuel and so they put things like The Cheeky Girls on to stop Climax emptying the club. Personally I'd rather go to the once a month events for something a bit different, and go to fuel when theres nowt else on :P

Archived