The DQ Late Bar & ChaChas Indian Buffet Restaurant

Sandra Spice

I went tonight & it wasvery nice. Great food & done out nice but there was hardly anybody in it which was a shame. They're not connected by phone yet - hence no phone number - plus they don't take credit cards yet presumably cos they have no phone line. We went in before 7pm & paid £6.50 each to eat as much as we could - a bargain! They even had pumpkin curry!! Go try it out folks - I'm sure it'll get busy soon.

No phone line??? Well not to worry, were there any high chairs? Or did they seem to be hoping to attract the lager fueled lad sort of clientel? Could be good, may have to try. My 22mth old son has quite a taste for anything spicey but not too hot.

Didn't see high chairs (but they may have some ) & guess they are aimed at student population where they are situated. However, they were so quiet last night I think if you went soon you'd be fine. There's a full range of dishes so not everything is very spicey. Bit worried the opening of this is going to do any preXmas diet I might plan no good at all!!

Archived