Forum Salsa Meet 3 !!

Jamie

Get your glad rags (well .. just casual is ok) and your dancin' shoes on !!!! ... are you ready for the FORUM SALSA MEET ... 3 !!?

Date: Tuesday 13th April.

Meet: BRB (used to be Hallamshire on west street).

Time: 7.00.

Cost: £2.50.

We'll all meet up at BRB for drinks at 7.00 ... before going on to the forum (on division street) for the dancing at 7.30.

NOTE:

Meeting up at the BRB is now in 'provisional status' until I get more idea of how many are going to show for this .. send me a PM if you want to meet up before hand at the BRB.

I will post on Monday evening to confirm if this meet is on or off .. and in any case .. the salsa will still be on at the forum and I'll be there.

It only costs £2.50 (bargain) for the dancing lessons (which are top notch and a lot of fun) ... this night is suitable for complete beginners and salsa guru's alike ... WOO HOO !!.

Fancy it !? ... great ... just send me a PM or reply to this thread if you have any questions.

Jamie

Originally posted by melody on

So can anyone just turn up for the dance class at 7.30? We are dead keen to find a good Salsa class. Do you need to take a partner with you? There are three of us which could be awkward.

I'd highly recommend you also consider turning up for the classes that take place on a Saturday at the University of Sheffield Students Union at 3pm... However they're on hols at the moment so it'll be a few more weeks before they start again.. but it's a lot easier to see and learn although less social..

Most of us have been hooked after just one session though and the whole "I'm all alone" thing is nothing to worry about.. we all have a laugh and people are very friendly :)

Originally posted by melody on

So can anyone just turn up for the dance class at 7.30? We are dead keen to find a good Salsa class. Do you need to take a partner with you? There are three of us which could be awkward.

Hello Melody :-)

You can just turn up at the forum at 7.30 (any Tuesday) .. but I would recommend being a little bit early .. as they have been known to restrict the numbers if they get too many (salsa is very popular !!).

You don't need a partner .. and no need to feel awkward if there is 3 of you ... the atmoshpere is friendly and it's just a great fun night out.

If you go .. feel free to introduce yourselves to any of us (martin, neil are myself are regulars .. althogh martin won't be there this week) .. and we'll take very good care of you !!

I am still not sure of the numbers for meeting up at the BRB before hand.

Can you PM me if you wanna meet up before salsa for drinks / pizza at the BRB on west street .. I need to get some idea of how many people wanna do this.

I've got a yoga class that coincides with this .. so if it's just me .. I will cancel the meet up at BRB and I go to my yoga class .. and see you at salsa later.

Please please please let me know if you wanna come to the BRB before the salsa class ... can you send me a PM or respond to this thread if you wanna meet up at the BRB.

Archived