Nice Beer Garden?

mimicraze

personally, being a student, I love the sheffield uni beer garden. It's one of the best in sheffield that I've found. Spent many summer afternoons there. The Lescar also has a really cool beer garden that i like spending time in.

i know!! cheers for the response, i never seem to get any from my posts :( anyways, ill be trying them all and it just popped into my head cos it was so nice today, so sunny n stuff. plus sheffield is amazing in summer, just has this buzz about it and i really wanna make the most of it this summer.

us lot from the forum should do the rounds of all the beer gardens every sunday or summat :) good excuse for a drink and also a nice change from the classic rock bar-nice and summery.

linds

x

I'm glad someone's mentioned the Riverside! I love that beer garden.

Its well hidden and I bet not many would think to go in that pub, but it really is nice and the tables by the river are ace in the summer! I'd deffo recommend that place for summer outdoor sessions...

doesn't the world seem like such a better place when it's sunny!

Riverside does some cracking food too.

Also worth a mention is Bluwater down at the Quays. Went there for lunch on Monday, the food was superb, posh restaurant standard but quite reasonably priced. It'll be proper nice sitting by the canal when the summer kicks in.

Archived